Sunday, July 8, 2012

Left in Pieces

Dont leave me in pieces

I still remember that one late night call

U told me about ur party and that i missed it all

And then u added that 'there was this this guy'

Pretty sooner or later u were givin him a try 

Since then i close my eyes and see ur face 

And notice that ur now gone without a trace

A while since we've spoken face to face 

Now u say i have to live with my grimace

My heart's been cut off from all the love u give

And now its with that idiot who's just taking a jive

I'm ur moon i need u here to illuminate

Wat wrong did i do ? Can u demonstrate ? 

Baby maybe we can fix watever has happened

i refuse to believe that this is 'the' end

Love is a chapter it has a lot to teach us

Im done failing , now dont leave me in pieces 



My heart is cracking , Oh yes i can hear its creaks

Has it been days or months or several weeks ?

It doesnt matter now , time is just a parameter

Cuz my baby girl is not here for me to meet or greet her 

My love is arousing like the waves of the seven seas

You're like the star right in the middle of all my galaxies 

I miss all the gud times , now i even miss all the bad times

Because times will be times but my time with u is my best time

Sweet or soar i supported u right over my shoulder

And i know i can always make ur smile just a bit broader 

But u dont understand and ur busy fooling around 

So im singing this song with hopes of u turning around 

Baby maybe we can fix watever has happened 

i refuse to believe that this is 'the' end

Love is a chapter it has a lot to teach us 

Im done failing , now dont leave me in pieces 


Baby no please don't leave me in pieces....

Im done failing ,don't leave me in pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment